Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Arts Blog

Hi everyone!

You need to run over to Jane Powell's blog

and read her interview with Cate Prato about her new book.



It looks like an awesome book. If I can't win a signed copy then I will surely purchase one.

They are giving one away to a lucky commenter at Jane's blog.

So, GO...

what are you waiting for?!

My friend, Cheryl Prater, has a self portrait in there among other great artists.

Speaking of Cheryl...I did notice that she was back in Blog land after taking a hiatus...

I'm sure that some of you missed her...I hardly knew she was gone...

-inset hearty belly laugh here-

I'm glad she's back and among the undead.

I'm off to finish up my Art Journal page for Random Arts Challenge.

Visit the web site to check it out.

There may still be time for you to join in!

Have a peaceful and creative day!

No comments: