Friday, December 4, 2009

Bead Work

Why is it that you always find 872 other things to do when you have a deadline?
I do it - all the time.
I was (really , I was) working on the Deadline Project when I got side tracked
by The Camera.
Here's what I wound up doing with the beads instead of actually sewing them on the Deadline Project...

Hey! There's Jane's Wholey Paper in the above photo!
I love that stuff.


I was auditioning the colored glass beads to see which one looked the best...

the gold won out over the blue ones.

And the green ones.


It's a snow man stack of beads!

Hope that you all have a great day.

Remember to do something creative today- allow your creative spirit to play.

1 comment:

Mary Stori said...

Carol....auditioning beads is never a waste of time.....just call it 'creating a design opportunity'!
See ya Friday!