Monday, May 19, 2014

I'm a Cover Girl!

This is the newest Pages magazine from Interweave (Issue 5) and that is my artwork on the cover.
How exciting is that??
You should hop over and grab a copy. The photo on the buy site has the wrong magazine but I'll bet you'll get the Pages 5 issue.

I actually have not one, but two articles in this issue.
The Artful Niche (above) and an article about creating a triptych with plaster, canvas, molding paste and natural items. It's a beautiful stand-alone piece that was created using snippets of poems about trees as well as small stems and leaves from regional trees in the Southeastern US (where I reside).

You should buy it and leave a glowing review about my articles so that they will want me to write more of them (lol).
I'll bet that the rest of the articles are awesome as well.
I do love this magazine since it focuses on handmade books, the pages of these books as well as other artful and creative projects.

Now let's have a glass of champagne to celebrate (even if it is 0900 am)!


2 comments:

Theresa Plas said...

Cheers Carol! Big Congrats! How Thrilling!

Joanne Huffman said...

Well deserved congratulations! I will definitely go find a copy and buy it.