Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Big League World Series, Etsy and Judy Perez


Well, we're in the middle of The Big League World Series here in Easley, SC. My husband is the Umpire In Chief (UIC) and is on the Tournament Committee, so he is here everyday...every minute of the series. I am here almost every minute...

I love the BLWS (above) and like to be around all the local and visiting people. We have people from all over the world here, as it is one of the only true WORLD Series. I'll try to post all of the teams later...I am in a bit of a rush right now.

I really wanted to post that I have made a few changes in my Etsy shop. I have re-done one listing and added a couple of more. Now each auction will be for an individual piece of fabric. I have added pictures of the front and back, as each side is so different. I have several more fat quarters to list, just have to find the time to take pictures and get the listing up. Probably not until the BLWS is over, which will be Saturday August2. Please visit the shop at www.carolsloan.etsy.com.

But I will be out of town Saturday and Sunday. I am going to Atlanta for 2 full day classes with JUDY PEREZ!!!

I am so excited about this!

I've been taking her Color Theory Class online, it's been awesome! I'll have to dedicate a post to it...again, when I can find the time. I have really learned SO much from her about color, mixing paint colors...I highly recommend the class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carol, this sounds like so much fun!!! I met Judy in Chicago at Festival and she is a very nice person. Keep us updated on everything about the class, please!!!