Saturday, August 13, 2011

First Friday Video

My husband was playing around with the new Flip Video at a "First Friday" art crawl event.
This was last Friday at Pendleton Street in Greenville SC.

The building is a newly refashioned space with several rooms.
The walls are just beautiful!
They look like fresco paintings.

I was invited, along with four other artists, to show work that evening.
There was food, adult beverages, wonderful art and lots of chatter!
We all had a great time and I met so many great people.

My husband took this short video of a portion of my table.
I am hoping to record more videos now since I am finding out it's not as difficult as I thought it was.

I'm leaving for Colorado Springs soon. I've sent ahead class supplies and lots of book samples.
I am so excited about teaching at the retreat again this year!

I am also hoping that I can schedule another book class next month at AGGG in Greenville SC.
The first class there went so well and I absolutely love the space for teaching small groups!
It was super inspiring to create in the gallery surrounded by such fabulous work.

1 comment:

dh said...

I'm so sorry I missed the last "First Friday" because of houseguests. It sounded like such fun!
Denise in WNC