Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone had a safe and happy holiday.
I know that the current economic situation is daunting
but in my heart I feel that this will be an awesome year.
We, as Americans, as humans, have so many lessons to learn.
It's time for everyone to get back to their roots...
Time to stop all the mindless spending,
the trying to keep up with your neighbors...
It's time to teach our kids that
we can live a simple, loving life.
A Thankful Existence.
That's what it is...
A Thankful Existence.
Happy New Year Everyone!

3 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Wishing you a creative and happy new year, Carol!

Rayna said...

My sentiments, exactly, Carol. I have a really good feeling about 2009, despite everything. Happy, healthy new year to you, too.

Anita Heady Fiber Arts, LLC said...

I've been feeling the same way, Carol...but your words are better! We're incredibly blessed in the U.S. with abundant resources that we overlook every day. It feels good to slow down and count our blessings. I feel really good about 2009 too!