Sunday, March 6, 2011

How Time Flies

I just can't believe that it's already March 6...
The month of February just flew by for me.

Did it for you?

This month finds me with a couple of deadlines - and I do well with deadlines.
I ignore them (well, I do think about them) until it's time to begin rushing around to greet them.
But as far as working with deadlines, they actually help me to get motivated.

One thing that I am working on is a submission for a new book that will be out later this year.
I am making a couple of projects for it and I am SO excited about it!
I can't tell you anything about it right now except it's going to be fantastic!

Another new thing is something that Susan Sorrell and I have joined together to do.
We are both artists in the "Sketchbook Challenge" project.
And we also live very close to each other.
Some of the other artists have started "Sketch-Ins" in their community.
Susan and I thought that we would do the same thing for the Greenville community!

So, we will be announcing a date soon for our first "Upstate SC Sketch-In".
This is going to be so much fun and it will be a great way to get together with folks that love to sketch.
It will be a no pressure approach to urban sketching.

Susan has started a blog - check it out.
There is even a facebook page for it.

So, keep your peepers open for details.

The details are here!

Meet us on March 14 at the Brew & You in downtown Greenville at 10:00.

And we hope that you will join us for the first ever Upstate SC Sketch-In!

No comments: