Sunday, July 26, 2009

Calligra-Fun

I'm taking Martha Lever's online class - Calligra-Fun. I've only watched one and a half videos, had no time to practice because I've been gone almost all weekend - but I love it already!

I've always loved calligraphy, the letter forms, the sheer beauty and movement of each stroke of the pen.
Martha has combined a lot of fun and freedom with the beauty.
Check it out!

I'll try to watch more of the videos while making a hundred phone calls on my list today...

5 comments:

sherry carrigan said...

Looking Good Carol. This is such a fun class.

Martha Lever said...

Hey, Carol!! This is great and only 1 1/2 videos!! I think you will be a natural!!! YaY!

Debbie / Prairie Emporium said...

Carol, I am having fun too, but have only had time to watched 1 video and a little practice. Your practice sheet looks great.

Mary said...

Hi Carol, I'm taking Martha's class too. You are doing great!!!

lori vliegen said...

hi carol! it looks like you're having lots of fun with martha's class! all of you gals are doing a fantastic job! i can't believe that you've only seen one and a half videos and you're writing like you've been doing it for years! :)