Sunday, April 10, 2011

More books!

Here is more eye candy from the students that took my book making class in Asheville a couple of weeks ago.
This is one that Deb Brown made.
I just love the natural colors that she used!


I'm really liking the buttons on the side here. It adds such a layered and textured look to the entire book.
A coordinating bookmark...gotta love that!




I really think that the vintage linens and textiles add such a great look and feel to the books - it makes people want to touch them. And what good is a book if you can't touch it?!

I'm in the planning stages of setting up another class in Asheville right now.
After that I'll be doing one in Greenville.  It will be so good to teach close to home!
I'm also working on teaching at the Tryon Arts & Crafts Center as well...
keep your eyes on my schedule - I'll post the dates as soon as they are available.

No comments: