Wednesday, August 18, 2010

West Greenville Arts Festival

Well, I finally collected all my courage and entered some of my artwork
into and art festival that you had to be juried into...
and they accepted me!
I am beyond excited about it!
My friend, Ann Taylor, and I are sharing a booth.
She has experience in outdoor festivals and I have none.
I'm hoping that everyone will come out and see me
and support the local artists.
There will be live music, food, other entertainment and
activities for the kids.
All in Greenville's Art District.

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Of course you were accepted! Good luck with your booth.

Karen Owen said...

Congratulations!

Kerri said...

that's very exciting for you!
good for you for being brave enough to take that step!! and you got accepted! congrats!

Kim Henkel Creations said...

Congratulations! and only a month to get ready - how very exciting. Good Luck!