Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fiber Freaks

I traveled up to Fletcher NC last Thursday to my buddy Judy Simmons house for a holiday get together with my "Fiber Junkies" group (that my sweetie calls "Fiber Freaks") (gee, wonder why?!).
What a great time we had!
I'll direct you to Mary Stori's blog for pics and details since I can't seem to manage my time well enough to carve out a few extra minutes to do all of that...
Wonderful food, great company and awesome fiber work.

I can't encourage you enough to spend time with like minded people.
If you don't have a group close to you then find one - or better yet,
Create One!
It is always so inspiring to spend time with other artists - and it doesn't really matter if they create the same type of art as you...
it's that creative personality.
I hang out with a bunch of potters, sculptors, painters and fiber freaks...
and I love them all!

No comments: