Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Animals

I always encourage everyone to carry their sketchbook
(or some type of paper that you can draw on) every where you go.
Especially to places like doctor appointments!
You never know when you will have to wait...like an hour or more.
Yikes!
The only reason I can sit there that long
is because I entertain myself with my sketchbook.
Look at what forced their way onto the pages today.
And I really had this cool tree drawing planned...
those Holiday Animals refuse to be ignored, don't they?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cool!

Robbie said...

I really liked this first drawing and wasn't sure about the 2nd one..but the more I look at it the more it's growing on me! They are really "cool" to quote other comment!

Martha Lever said...

Adorable!!!!!

Joanne Huffman said...

You are a sketching queen!