Thursday, December 9, 2010

Flickr Photos

I added  several photos to my Flickr site this morning.
Most of them are sketchbook and/or art journal pages.
If you click on the blog post title, it will take you to my collection of photos.


This is a two page spread from my small Moleskein journal.
 I carry it in my pocket or purse in case I have a minute to draw or if I'm hit with inspiration for something.

I have to write things down or do a quick sketch or I'll forget it by the time I get home.
Who am I fooling ...?
 I'll forget it by the time I take two steps!

My number one tip for becoming more inspired?

Do something creative every day!

Whether its drawing, painting, sewing, crafting, sculpting, or simply shuffling through colorful paint chips -
do something to get your creative juices flowing.
If you do something like this everyday, it will soon become a habit.

And you can't lose when your habit is creativity.

No comments: