Friday, December 17, 2010

Sketchbook Pages

I've been looking at a couple of sourcebooks,
looking for different ideas for the whimsical doodles that I tend to draw.
I also use them for stencil ideas as well.
I've scanned a double page in my sketchbook to share what my "working" sketchbook houses.
This sketchbook is my "go to" for design work.
It has thicker pages, it's easily crammed, um, I mean placed in my "art bag"
and lots of pages.
I also like the hardback cover...
since I do tend to be a little rough with my sketchbooks.

The page on the left is a design idea from a sourcebook.
I think it will make a lovely background stencil or drawing.

The right hand page has a couple of ideas for Christmas gifts that I am making.

One of my favorite cool weather clothing items is a scarf.
And I love having a few that are one of a kind.
I'm hoping that the females in my family will feel the same way!

I hope that everyone is having a good week.
I'll bet this weekend will be busy crazy for everyone.

I still can't believe that it's almost Christmas again...

No comments: