Friday, February 6, 2009

Fiber Art Alliance

Regular readers know that I belong
to a great fiber group in Asheville NC.
We meet on the first Tuesday of each month.
I've said it before, I'll say it again...
what a talented group of women!
Julie Simpson and Elaine Zinn led the program this month.
Wow, what an impressive resumes they shared!
They are both quite talented and so very nice...
The program was on Fabric Beads.
No pictures, since our new camera hasn't arrived yet (can't wait!)
but suffice it to say
that the place was packed
and everyone really enjoyed playing
with fabric, glue, straws, yarn and yummy fiber.
Thanks ladies, for a wonderful class!
My friend and fellow member, Anita Heady
brought some of her lucious hand dyed fabrics.
Check out her blog & web site for pictures.
I'm sure that you can contact her and purchase some!

No comments: