Friday, June 25, 2010

Waiting Room Sketching

I'm one of those people that can't sit still without doing something.
Like this...


It's a sketch I started while waiting in a doctors office.
My advice is that you Always carry your sketch book and two sizes of Pitt Artists Pens (xs & s).
Entertain yourself and those sitting around you by drawing.
It makes people wonder where in the hell you get your ideas from...
Some never understand that this is what I see
when looking at the potted plants in the office...

Again, it's all in how you look at things, isn't it?

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Very nice sketch! I can see it being printed out on fabric and stitched! Add a little beading and quite a nice project!

Kerri said...

when i doodle it looks nothing like that. i might doodle all day if it did- i love your sketch! :)