Monday, May 12, 2008

Kimwipe Auction

I sold the original Kimwipe package and have decided to list the auction as a "Buy It Now". I had got a couple of emails about the product and figured this would be the easiest and quickest way to get them to people. I gave samples to Linda Standart, the teacher at Stamps and More By Eleanor. She can do anything with paper, ink, paint, anything to do with paper art and she knits also! She is such an amazing artist and teacher. I can't wait to see what she comes up with! I'll post her findings when I speak with her again.
Please email me at carolsloan@charter.net or carolbsloan@yahoo.com with any questions or comments. I may be changing my email address over to yahoo if we drop Charter Internet. I'll be sure and let everyone know if I do though.
If the above link to eBay doesn't work , the item number is 300224362997.
Thanks.

No comments: