Tuesday, October 13, 2009

eBay Auctions

Hello everyone!
I've been a little quiet the past week...
Not too busy just nursing a sinus infection and bronchitis.
What fun, huh?
I'm getting better every day though.

Yesterday I began the long and arduous process of putting fabric for sale on eBay.
I have a pretty nice (big) fabric collection that has got to go.
I just don't use much of this type of fabric anymore and I need the space for other things.
A lot of it is from the late 1990's - so that means a lot of out of print designs for you all!
If you like Thimbleberries, Debbie Mumm and Moda
you should check out my auctions on eBay.
I'm going to try and list 5 new auctions per day.
Or close to that anyway.
Here's you a handy link-
Carol Sloan
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me.
Thanks!

1 comment:

random notes said...

Gosh, no wonder we havent been in touch. Paul had it too but is now on the mend. Feel better and get those 5 new auctions up girlfriend.